Friday 27 April 2012

Recipes Galore

I've been spending too much time eating & Facebooking instead of blogging and sadly this means less posts. I tend to cook a number of favourites often or variations - i.e. Pumpkin soup: Thai curry pumpkin soup, Sweet potato & butternut pumpkin soup, Ironbark pumpkin soup (I hate peeling pumpkin). Also Borscht or just beetroot soup variations - with carrots, raddish, Spanish onion, cream, sour cream, TM Butter. Soups are so easy when you have limited time. That and baking cheese & vegemite scrolls. These are all sort of average easy recipes plus it all looks average :( Shall have to try something novel this weekend.

On a side note: why I'd make a very bad vegetarian/pescetarian:
I've been trying Meatfree Mondays / Meatless Mondays & Pescetarian Tuesdays (sadly my alliteration skills failed to follow the high steps of Paul McCartney). I tend to make up for it on other days... Oh and damn, I've got a Mondo's Cooking Class on next Monday - which breaks my 2 week Meatfree Monday :(

 But do not be discouraged by my lack of posting food p0rn my limited readership - here's something to spice up your Thermomix kitchen:
 Where can I find more Thermomix Recipes?

If you think I've run out of ideas, don't worry - click on the link and take a step outwards and discover more ways to use your Thermomix!!!

The more advanced bloggers have more professional food p0rn!

No comments:

Post a Comment