Wednesday 27 June 2012

Short Post: hiatus of 5 days while on holiday

Well 5 days have passed, I haven't cleaned up the previous recipe posts yet.

But here's some food for thought or rather a brain-freeze! I love strawberries but they're no longer in season, at about $8-10 a punnet for fresh ones... it's hard to come by to make my favourite sorbet. Here's a recipe that uses frozen for a strawberry ice-cream. I'll shortly put up a Cherry Ripe Ice-cream recipe kindly provided by a fellow Thermomix consultant (I'll have to check who she got it from but it's delicious!).

Yes I know it's winter in little old Perth, but after a trip to Melbourne I know there's a difference. I literally feel like it's soooo warm here. And the gelato I had in Melbourne ('W'inter) were delicious. And I know in the warmth of your own home, a healthy icecream really is an ideal snack to go with your favourite movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment