Thursday 8 March 2012

My own TM vegetable stock paste

First amongst tasks and duties of a consultant, so I've been told. But honestly, if you want to start cooking the recipes, half of them say "TM vegetable stock paste" as an ingredient. So you /need/ this.

I varied from the recipe already. I forgot the zucchini, added some leek and doubled the tomato and garlic. Oh an for my family, I reduced the salt content. Yes, I realize it won't keep as long but I think I can manage to use most it by two weeks time.

Might have to keep varying it - I don't like the flavor of rosemary & parsley - not a fan of celery either.

I think having zucchinis would definitely make this tastey-er.

Result: over 500g of paste.

Taste test: oh why did I do that. It tasted really salty... but you could taste the parsley and celery!

No comments:

Post a Comment