Thursday 15 March 2012

TM training & Tomorrow's meal plan tonight

I had TM training on Wednesday night which wen quite late. Learnt loads about the machine and the background and the whole structure of the direct distribution system. With the current economic climate this is quite an resource efficient systems and I really admire the people who came up with the structure - in what could be perceived and used negatively with other products.

Happily in this case, despite what may seem like a pyramid scheme - I really think the whole journey is worth it. There's so many healthy recipes to try and so many unearthly recipes - which are still healthier than eating a version of it outside (pre-made with additives and preservatives etc).

I got a few recipe books now: EDC, seafood, gluten free, vegetarian and the Full Steam Ahead.

Ok the whole point of this entry is to note down what recipes I'll be trying for tomorrow night and since I hate using pen and paper I'd lose track of, I've decided to blog my good intentions.

Friday night:
Entrée: pumpkin & parsnip soup
Main: southern marinade chicken (non TM, I think I will oven this) with mixed sundried tomato, spinach & feta risotto
Dessert: torta caprese plus dark chocolate & banana ice-cream.

Saturday:
Lunch: Mushroom soup (vegan) w toasted Turkish bread

Thinking about going to Catalano's for seafood. If I do, I'll get some white fish to steam - not sure yet which style.

And a mix of fish, prawns, mussels & scallop for an attempt at Bouillabaisse in the TM.

Dinner I'm going out for Indian - but will explore the Butter Chicken recipe next week.

That's the plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment